當前位置:文範網 >

實用文 >實用文精選 >

酒店英語情景對話精品多篇

酒店英語情景對話精品多篇

酒店英語情景對話精品多篇

酒店英語情景對話 篇一

D:

Good morning,ome to our hotel.

先生早上好。歡迎來到我們酒店

G:

Glad to meet you.

很高興見到你。

D:

The pleasure is you checking in?

我的榮幸。你要檢查嗎?

G:

Yes.

是的

D:

Do you have any baggage in the trunk?

你有沒有帶行李箱?

G:

Yes,that's all.

是的,這是全部

D:

May i help you with your suitcases,sir?

我可以幫你提箱子嗎,先生?

G:

Thank you.

謝謝你

D:

This way,'s slippery,please mind your step.

這邊請。這路滑請你小心。

G:

Yes.i will.

好的,我會的

D:

Please go in by the door on the left.A bellman will show you to the front desk.

請繼續往左邊門走。阿貝爾曼將帶您到前台

G:

Thank you.

謝謝你

酒店英語情景對話 篇二

有些企業會是要求英語面試,對話是英語的主體。下面是酒店英語面試對話,歡迎參考閲讀!

場景一:人際關係。

A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

A: 你現在剛剛畢業,你認為和你未來的老闆能夠建立並保持良好關係的最主要因素是什麼?

I: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution.

I: 領導是工作經驗很豐富的人。首先我要服從領導的。工作安排。第二呢,要虛心求教。第三,萬一碰到疑問,我會及時跟領導深入溝通,找到一個合理的解決方案。

場景二:應聘者提問時間到。

A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?

A: 好的,對於公司,你有什麼問題嗎?

I: Could you tell me something about your training program?

I: 能否介紹一下你們的培訓制度?

A: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. have a few daylong tr aining sessions for topics like business writing skills and software e sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training.

A: 簡單來説,我們既有在崗培訓,也有去亞太總部或美國總部專門培訓。我們採用整日課程來進行商務寫作和軟件操作一類的培訓。每個人可以申請參加。我們還針對各個職能安排多種多樣的課程。我們的課程主要是輪崗,我們相信這比傳統的在職培訓要有效的多。

I: It sounds attractive!

I: 聽上去真的很吸引人啊!

場景三:問面試者的價值觀。

A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

A: 最後,你選擇工作時主要考慮哪個方面?

I: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

I: 潛在的發展機會。如果一個工作能夠讓我有發展和成熟的機會,我會更容易地全身心投入去完成我的職責。我相信貴公司將是我成長和發展的良好平台!

場景四:結束語。

A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.

A: 好的,我也希望有機會更加詳細地解你。

I: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.

I: 謝謝您的時間。我期待着下一次面試的通知。

酒店英語情景對話 篇三

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好。我能為您做些什麼嗎?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我們訂了兩間房,名字是託尼o馬歇爾和梅o亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment.

R:請稍等。

T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.

T:我們是來參加“太陽、海洋和沙灘”會展的。

R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.

R:抱歉,先生,你們沒有預訂過房間。我們現在還剩兩個賓館前面的小間。恐怕會有點吵,因為對面有個酒吧。

T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?

T:什麼?太糟糕了!怎麼會這樣呢?梅,你打算怎麼辦?我們去找其他賓館嗎?

M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.

M:我覺得我們沒有選擇了。去找其他的賓館太遲了。我們就住這兩間吧。

R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.

R :好的,那麼就訂這兩間房了。你們需要提前籤一下信用卡的單據。

T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?

T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我錢包哪去了?

M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?

M:你把它丟在哪了嗎?出租車上?

T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!

T:哦,我想是的,我把錢包忘在出租車上了。我們上車的時候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!

R: Careful sir, your briefcase!

R:先生,小心,你的公文包!

T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!

T:啊!我的文件散了一地!

R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.

R:別擔心,我們馬上就能收好。

T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?

T:對不起,梅。太亂套了,太亂套了!我得給出租車公司打電話,看他們能不能找到我的錢包。哦,對了,你能借我點錢打電話嗎?

M: OK. Here you are.

M:好的,給你。

酒店英語情景對話 篇四

R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好!我能為您做些什麼嗎?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我們訂了兩間房,名字是託尼·馬歇爾和梅·亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?

R:請稍等。是的,兩個帶獨立衞生間的單人間,對嗎?

T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?

T:是的。我們是來參加“太陽、海洋和沙灘”會展的,可以享受優惠嗎?

R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?

R:可以。我們是會議合作賓館之一,所以有10%的折扣。你們住10天,對吧?

M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.

M:是的,住到13號,剛好10天。

R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.

R:好的。你們需要提前籤一下信用卡的單據,帳單在退房的時候結算,可以用信用卡、現金或者支票。

T: OK, thanks.

T:好的,謝謝。

R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.

R:亨特女士在202房間,馬歇爾先生在207房間。你們乘電梯到二樓,有搬運工在那裏幫你們搬行李。

M: Thank you very much.

M:非常感謝。

酒店英語情景對話 篇五

A: I help you?

B:Yes,there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

A:We'll send someone to repair it 's your room number,please?

B:1287.

A:May I come in?

B:Come in.

A:What's the trouble?

B:The toilet doesn't flush.

A:Let me ,it's clogged…It's all right may try it.

B:Yes, it's working k you.

A:You're hing else?

B:The water tap drips all night long.I can hardly sleep.

A:I'm very sorry, part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.

酒店英語情景對話 篇六

情景一:酒店顧客請服務人員幫忙送洗衣服

服務員:Can I help you?

您需要幫忙嗎?

比爾:I have some laundry to be done.

我有些衣服需要洗

服務員:Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry se?

好的。先生。請您添一下這個單子。

比爾:May I use your pen?

我能用一下你的筆嗎?

服務員: you are.

當然。給您

比爾:Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.

謝謝。對了。這些襯衫不需要漿的。

服務員:No starch. I .

不漿。我瞭解。先生。

比爾:When will they be ready?

什麼時候能洗好?

服務員:We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.

明天晚上六點左右我會給您送去

比爾:Fine, Thanks a lot.

好的。謝謝

情景二:酒店保潔詢問能否打掃房間

服務員:Housekeeping. May I come in?

客房服務。可以進來嗎?

莉莉:Yes, please.

請進。

服務員:When would you like me to do your room, madam?

您要我什麼時間來給你打掃房間呢。女士?

莉莉:You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?

如果您願意。現在就可以打掃。我正想下去吃早飯呢。你進來了。在打掃前。能不能先幫個忙?

服務員:Yes, what is it?

好的。什麼事?

莉莉:I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. I need some hot water to wash down medicine after breakfast.

我想請你給我拿一瓶開水來。早飯後我需要熱水喝藥。

服務員:I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another full one at once.

很抱歉您的水壺空了。我馬上去給您拿一瓶滿的來。

莉莉:Thank you.

謝謝。

情景三:入住酒店時與侍者的對話

Bell boy:Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai!

早上好,歡迎來到上海麗思 卡爾頓酒店

Guest:Good morning,How are you?

早上好,你好嗎?

Bell boy:Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have?

非常好!請問您有幾件行李呢?

Guest:Just one behind in the taxi!

就是出租車後面的一件!

Bell boy:Have you made a reservation ,sir?

請問您有預定嗎?

Guest:Absolutely!

沒錯!

Bell boy:This way sir! I will show you to the reception.

這邊請先生,我帶您去前台辦理入住!

情景四:接線生告訴客人來酒店的乘車路線

O:Good moring,Jinjiang i help you?

早上好,錦江飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

G:Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告訴我怎麼去酒店?

O:Where will you be coming from,sir?

你從哪兒來的,先生?

G:From the railway station.

從火車站來的。

O:It's about a 20-minute you like,you can take No.20 'll take you right here.

大約20分鐘的行程,如果你願意可以在這裏做20號巴士。

G:Good,thank you.

好的,謝謝你。

O:You are welcome, look forward to serving you.

歡迎您先生。我們期待你的光臨。

情景五:與客人仔細核對賬單

C:Good morning, i help you?

早上好,需要我幫忙嗎?

G:I'd like to pay my hotel bill name is Harry Carpenter in Room 909.

我想支付我的酒店賬單,我的名字是哈里卡彭特909室。

C:Just a moment please,enter.。y to have kept you waiting,Here's your total is RMB 4050 Yuan,including 15 percent surcharge.

請稍等。對不起讓你久等了。這是您的賬單共4050元,其中包括15%的附加費。

G:What!4050 Yuan!Is there a mistake?

什麼!4050元!是否有錯誤?

C:Please examine the bill carefully and see if there's any mistake.

請檢查您的賬單,並仔細查看是否有任何錯誤。

G:Of course,I'll check it.1600 Yuan for the 's really a surprise!

酒店英語情景對話 篇七

B:I've locked myself out of the I borrow a duplicate key?

A:Don't worry,Mr Bell.I'll open the door for you.

(She opens the door with a duplicate key.)

B:Thank you very times I'm quite absentminded.

A:It doesn't matter,Mr else can I do for you?

B:Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the picture is wobbly.

A: I'm I have a look at it?

B:Here it is.

A:(Tries to fix it,but in vain)I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance can have it se wait just a few minutes,Mr Bell.(She leaves the minutes later,there is a knock on the door.)

Electrician(E): May I come in?

B:(Opens the door) How do you do?

E:How do you do?The TV set is not working that right,Mr Bell?

B:No,it isn't.

E:Let me have a look.(Finishes the repairing and checks other electric facilities in the room) Mr Bell,everything is OK now.

B:What efficiency!Thanks a lot.

(Taking out some fee) This is for you.

E:Oh, won't accept tips,but thank you, wish you a nice stay with us,Mr Bell.

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://wenfanwang.com/shiyongwen/shiyongjingxuan/ldk136.html
專題